Tuesday 15 September 2015

Private Travel Corporation Scam

Private Travel Corporation scam

Don´t fall for the Private Travel Corporation scam, if you haven´t signed with PTC then don´t it or
you´ll regret it. Unfortunately Hacienda Encantada and the Private Travel Corporation and engaged in fraudulent activities designed to scam timeshare owners out of their hard earned money!

Hacienda Encantada hired Private Travel Corporation as a independent sales and marketing entity in order to keep separation between themselves and negative blow-back from the timeshare community.

So who are the players involved in this particular scam? Let´s take a quick look shall we:
  • Ryan Wolkov
  • Andy Cameron
  • Dave Doyle
These guys are running the show which means in any country in the world (other than Mexico) they would be considered criminals and would no doubt have already been arrested on a number of charges.

PTC claim that they are a maintenance fee recovery entity, but who knows what they are really doing.

The whole scam works because PTC with the help of Ryan, Andy, and Dave are managing to convince people that the Mexican government has set up a compensation program for victims of timeshare fraud.

Where they really make their money is the good old timeshare rental scam. PTC have a number of forged official documents which makes everything look very believable and usually secures them a signature from an unwitting victim.

Stay tuned for more information about the Private Travel Corporation and Hacienda Encantada scam...




16 comments:

  1. Good Morning will love to help you clean any mis undestanding you have with our company, a lot of the people mentioned above doesn't have any co relations, why Phantom Member? Can you let us know your info #phone or email you to contact ASAP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to form a group to sue these thieves st PTC. Yes I was stupid and gullible and fell for every lie they told us at Hacienda Encantada. How can we form a group and sue yo get out money back? Any lawyers????

      Delete
    2. Licenciado Robles, still willing to clarify misunderstandings? Pls contact me.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely do not sign up. They can state anything verbally or written and will not uphold it. It says so in the contract yet, they will not give you a contract until after you signed. I was able to cancel without any penalties because they had a room full of prospective clients and I was ready to make a scene explain to everybody the scam.

    Hacienda Encantado is a thieving, scam company. PTC lies and says they been around for 10 years, yet their Facebook page is only a few months old and there is absolutely no record than being around prior to a year ago. Shame on them, they should rot in hell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you please contact me? I have family members who have been scammed and I'm just starting my research and would love your support. So happy for you that you got out early!

      Delete
    2. I'm not sure how I may help. I told everybody the remainder of the trip it was a fraud.

      Have your family members stop paying immediately and it'll go against their credit report but who cares at this point?

      Delete
    3. I'm not sure how I may help. I told everybody the remainder of the trip it was a fraud.

      Have your family members stop paying immediately and it'll go against their credit report but who cares at this point?

      Delete
  4. I already paid the enrollment fees to PTC. What can I do to get my money back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try calling your bank, see if they can reverse the charges.

      Delete
  5. Even worse, they have colluded with Hacienda Encantada to pay their MX fees, deposit them back to H.E. by Jun 30th with a guarantee of double those fees by the following Jan 30th. Having done all that, turned 2 weeks back in Jun 25th and paying $3,280 in MX fees on Dec 15th, we have not, and probably never will, see the those 2 weeks or that money again. Jerry, USAF Maj Gen

    ReplyDelete
  6. They also were scamming at Los Cabo Golf Resort. I have tried to work with them for months and now I am being told I didn't follow their instructions about a change in a later email and yet when I pointed out to them the link siding work they didn't care. Out over 10000.00. Any questions or ideas contact me at smilejudd@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They also were scamming at Los Cabo Golf Resort. I have tried to work with them for months and now I am being told I didn't follow their instructions about a change in a later email and yet when I pointed out to them the link siding work they didn't care. Out over 10000.00. Any questions or ideas contact me at smilejudd@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. They also were scamming at Los Cabo Golf Resort. I have tried to work with them for months and now I am being told I didn't follow their instructions about a change in a later email and yet when I pointed out to them the link siding work they didn't care. Out over 10000.00. Any questions or ideas contact me at smilejudd@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have also been scammed by PTC and the Los Cabos Golf resort. I could have written the above comments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There’s a reason they r in Mexico-search Wolkov
    https://cpdocket.cp.cuyahogacounty.us/Search.aspx

    ReplyDelete